Yes we headed to the beach today to meet Laila and Nawal with their children.
Here is Sami being chauffeured in his chariot …
Why was the beach in a bubble? Because all around us there was rain today as you can see from the looming dark sky in the background. But we had a few drops for the whole time we were there it was truly amazing.
Sami was not all that keen when Hanna joined him in his chariot but after all it is built for two buddy!
The kids had a lovely time. It is a great little beach, so calm and clean. Sami loved the water which is very unusual for him and he ate like a trooper so much so I had to check I had the right boy with me!
On the way back to the car we stopped at the park and the kids had a see-saw while I packed the car.
Of course they were fighting over who gets to sit with Eyad. Eyad honey if you are reading this blog post 20 years from now you must know that these three ALWAYS fight over who’s turn it is to play with you! You are truly loved my darling.
Lulu won …
I am in party planning mode as Lujayne turns 6 on Wednesday and we are having a small party on Thursday for her. Everything around me is pink and I have glitter all over me . Got the picture? Stay tuned!
Thanks for stopping by …
Looks like the kids had fun :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best with the "pink" birthday planning, i'm sure it will turn out great!
Looks like alot of fun had by all. Is that Eyad or Sami in the buggy?
ReplyDeleteThanks Mayya, I bet you know all about pink in your house!
ReplyDeleteMarls it is Eyad but he is so much like Sami that they will be easily confused in photos in the future so I better start marking them, haha.
The ocean air brings out the appetite! What great pictures. Looks like you all had a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Lujayne!!!