Please excuse the break in transmission this past two months, it was time for a little blogging break. Lots going on, lots of posts to catch up on. I hope to return to normal posting soon. Until then, here is a little something to put a smile on your dial …
I will share with you my latest news though … and no, I am not having another baby! My four little monkeys keep me very busy thank you.
Tomorrow I will start my Montessori Early Childhood Diploma.
Returning to to study after 20 years will be a big adjustment but this is something I have wanted to do for a while so I am sure all will be well, nah, I mean GREAT.
Thanks for stopping by …
You'll do great. Nice to see you blogging again. I'm still reading :) hope all is well. Hugs Tracy
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, how exciting! I'm sure you'll do very well and enjoy doing something for yourself again. All the best!
ReplyDeleteThis is great to see you again and for the new course! My friend did it and I know it is intense! Ali went to the Montessori school when little. We loved it! Good luck with it all!
ReplyDeleteFantastic news, Clo. It WILL be great! Enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteyay! i was wondering if you you changed your URL or if i lost you along the way. so glad to see all is well! congrats on heading back to school!
ReplyDelete