Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

I know I have been absent of late but I wanted to pop in and say MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all. We have had a lovely morning so far and I am soooooo loving that my kids believe in Santa and squeal with excitement over their gifts. I am so grateful that my Sister and Silvio are here to celebrate with us this year but I also miss my brother Colm and Mum as well.

We are off to lunch at a hotel later and then of course there will be lots of time to play with our presents ;-)

Tomorrow I am going into hospital to have my gallbladder removed. We have had a rough ride this past 6 weeks with health issues in the house and I am hoping the new year will bring lots of good health.

I am grateful for this holiday, my family and my friends. I feel so very blessed today.

Thanks for stopping by and all my best from our family to yours ...



6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you as well! All the best at the hospital. If you need anything; please let me know! My warmest regards to Sharon and I hope we can meet up while she is still here. Enjoy your day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you all. Best of luck with your surgery. Wishing you have a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon Isra....and have a great new year...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to wish you good luck with your gall bladder operation and hopefully you'll have a speedy recovery.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Isra...Hope you are at good health now...have a wonderful 2010

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for all your well wishes. I am glad to say that my GB and I parted company in the most amicable of ways. Almost a week on now and I am feeling much better. Here is to a healthier 2010 PG.

    ReplyDelete