Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Yay Omanbay

a little while ago I blogged about the new Omanbay site. Omanbay.com has been around for a while but they have just upgraded the site and I thought I would try it out.

YAY - a real winner!

Muscat gals if you have not used this yet then I suggest you give it a try as it beats putting up notices at the supermarket.

I had a computer desk listed. It was less than a year old and in good condition but as you know I recently got my wham bam sewing desk so I had to get it out of here. Listed it and put a good Buy Now price. Yesterday it was sold before the end of bidding for the Buy Now price and now it is gone and I have cash in my pocket :-)

Now you have to be happy with that!


1 comment: