Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chatty Crafters – Bag Finished

It was a lovely chatty morning and as usual there was more chatting than sewing LOL.  We missed Mayya today and hope to see her next time. Alia has finished her Amy Butler Carry All bag and you can see it here.

After the girls left today I finished mine too.

mini-Amy Butler Carry all 2

A great market bag and although I initially was not keen on the side handles I have to say they are great for lifting the bags in and our of the trolley and the car.

Thanks for stopping by …

6 comments:

  1. I didnt know there was a chatty morning!! :(

    The bag looks great though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely Isra! Well done! Sorry to Mayya that she missed it, bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...that looks lovely....nice bag.

    glad to know that you had nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bag Clo! I've tagged you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BLOG WOMAN BLOG!

    ReplyDelete