Today there was a quick tutorial on how to make a Thumbcushion which I think is a fabulous idea so thought I would give it a go while Sami was sleeping. Thanks Annie! This little cushion was so easy to make in less than 15 minutes and a great way to use up off cuts of fabric. (sorry the photo quality was not that great and pplllleeeeeeeeeease don't look at my unmanicured fingers LOL!)
I highly recommend sunscribing. Each day I open the email and see the two subjects for the day, if I am interested I store them in my Tipnut inbox and then get back to them later. If not just hit delete.
Recently there was a great tip on not wasting food. This lovefoodhatewaste has some great stuff on it that I would never think of in a million years and you feel good about not throwing out all those items about to expire in your fridge.
I was very happy to have a little run on my machine today as she has been laying idle for 2 and a half months. Last night I cut out the remaining squares and batting for my raggy quilt so hopefully I can get that finished soon. I am also about to cut out a few pairs fo shorts for the kids. We seem to go through a phenomenal amount of washing and I swear there is a shorts monster lurking in a cupboard somewhere.
catch again you soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment