Sunday, December 02, 2012

Christmas Tree Time

As luck would have it we had a nice long 4 day weekend this past weekend (National Day holidays) and it really felt like a mini break! 

We went bowling on Thursday and this was Eyad's first bowl we were surprised at how well he managed that ball. 


       
Yesterday as everyone so relaxed we pulled out the tree from storage. I am always scared something is going to jump out at me when I open the box as it is stored in a room outside so Ali got great pleasure from scaring me and making me jump out of my skin! The kids thought he was very funny. 


This is Eyad's first Christmas participating in the tree decorating and he embraced it with great enthusiasm. That is until he realised which ones were chocolates and started eating them instead of hanging them much to the other kids horror. 

This year it was Sami's turn to put Santa on top of the tree but as you can see he was not feeling a great deal of trust in his Dad not dropping him. It took him four or five attempts until Santa was dumped and Sami announced it was good enough.  










Eyad is having great fun today trying to "improve" on the tree's decorated beauty ... I hope the novelty wears off soon. 

Thanks for stopping by ... 


P.S. Just as I finished writing this post I noticed Eyad was very quiet so I looked up to see he has managed to fin another chocolate decoration, opened it and it devouring it with great pleasure. Well looks like I am off to move them even further up the tree! 






No comments:

Post a Comment