Friday, October 07, 2011

Lulu’s Room Redo

While the kids were away with their Dad on holidays I managed to also get Lulu’s room cleaned up with a few cosmetic changes.

IMG_9295

I pretty much used existing furniture, fittings etc. with a few pictures / wall stickers here and there.

I added a small book shelf next to her bed for her favourite books of the week.

IMG_9296

And another book shelf over her activity table.

IMG_9297

On her ceiling are glow in the dark stars and planets and a large wall sticker that says “Reach for the Stars”.

The bathroom is pretty much the same with just a little draws on wheels unit to help tame those hair clips that seem to get a life of their own!

IMG_9300

She was delighted to see her room tidy and organised when she returned.

Thanks for stopping by …

3 comments:

  1. It definitely takes the kids physically leaving the house for a long while to get this type of stuff done. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so true. My daughter is becoming a hoarder too so I have to really "clean house" when she is not around! Mind you I was probably the same as my husband gets so frustrated with me keeping things to recycle etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a dream come true for a little girl. Better not let my girls see...

    ReplyDelete