The kids and I came up with some ideas for our summer fun, you know the type of things we would like to do, experience, etc.
I am making them a Summer Journal to record their events, feelings, stories, or pictures and I thought a word cloud would be nice on the back.
I like these, this was my first
I made it on Word It Out.
Here are the books ready to go.
Covering these in clear contact paper brought back lots of memories of covering my books at school and let me tell you I did not like doing it then and I still don’t like it now ~ those air bubbles kill me!
And on the teeth front, my little cherub Eyad cut his first tooth today! Oh how quickly they grow.
Of course everything goes in his mouth and I mean everything. He pulls down chairs, his high chair and other rather hard objects and just has a good chew on them! He has no interest in teething rings, ha-ha.
Thanks for stopping by …
Wow! This is really cool! I will have to go and check this out! Thank God for the internet and computers, don't you think! I wish I had it when my two were little! Anyway, lovely idea!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the tooth! I think..
ReplyDeleteMy daughter makes those word clusters and frames them for her room.Words going every which way but connected. It's really cool. I'll have to blog about that sometime.
That sounds like a cool room decoration, please let me know which one she uses as I have seen some better ones than the one I did so I would like to explore some more applications.
ReplyDelete