Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Five Month Siesta!


Forgive me Father for I have sinned ... It has been five months since my last blog entry!

I guess I got caught up with facebook which is great for photos but not so great for keep people informed with the narrative of your daily life (albeit a tad boring to most LOL).

So I am back. I have updated the look too!

We are all well. Sami is almost 6 months old and he is an adorable baby. Lulu is always on the go and just loves her nursery class. Laith is 4 and a half and a real thinker and negotiator but I guess that comes with the territory. Ali is well too.

Bubbas and Mummas has been busy, maybe too busy for my family's liking. As such I have decided to put it into semi-retirement for the next 18 months. I will do some custom orders (after all I have LOADS of fabrics here, you don't want to know how much it is all worth!) and load up a bit in the next month or so but then I will close up shop and use the time to be with my family.

We had a visit from Sharon and Silvio which was great. All the pics are over in facebook so look me up if you are a user.

So HAPPY NEW YEAR to one and all.

I hope to post more and stay in touch more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment