Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sujata

I have often refered to Sujata in my posts or emails to others so I thought I would post a picture of her here. She is in fact leaving us in June as her father is sick in Sri Lanka and she is going to help him. This leaves me (well us - right hone!) the daunting task of finding a new housemaid to come into our home. It sounds easy but believe me it is not. You have to trust this person with your children, your home, etc. Here in Oman most homes have househelp, it is a big benefit and one I don't take for granted as I know one day I will be back in the "real world" with no "Sujata". There are so many horror "maid" stories here but as I always say there are two sides to every coin and there are also some horror employers out there too!
Sujata has been such a big part of our life as she joined us when Laith was 6 weeks old and he loves her to bits. I don't know what I will do with out her. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment